Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 32

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 32 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 32   Quotes Of The Day 32 EmptySat 9 Jun 2007 - 17:30

"People who never achieve happiness are the ones who complain whenever they're awake, and whenever they're asleep, they are thinking about what to complain about tomorrow." -- Adam Zimbler

"Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain." -- Lily Tomlin

"When people complain of life, it is almost always because they have asked impossible things of it." -- Ernest Renan

"It is only imperfection that complains of what is imperfect. The more perfect we are the more gentle and quiet we become towards the defects of others." -- Joseph Addison

"We can throw stones, complain about them, stumble on them, climb over them, or build with them." -- William Arthur Ward

"When you carry out acts of kindness you get a wonderful feeling inside. It is as though something inside your body responds and says, yes, this is how I ought to feel." -- Harold Kushner

"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind." -- Henry James

"Every day, go out of your way to do something kind."
-- Author Unknown, from EIGHT GIFTS THAT DON'T COST A CENT

"I've learned that whenever I decide something with kindness, I usually make the right decision. -age 66." -- by H. Jackson Brown, Jr., from Live and Learn and Pass It On

"Perform a random act of kindness for someone: a smile, compliment, or a favor just for fun. These will multiply and spread very rapidly." -- Steve Brunkhorst
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 32
Page 1 of 1