Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 35

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 35 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 35   Quotes Of The Day 35 EmptySat 9 Jun 2007 - 17:57

"Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness.
Every act creates a ripple with no logical end." -- Scott Adams

"We all find ourselves in situations that at times seem hopeless. And, we all have the choice to do nothing or take action." -- Catherine Pulsifer, from Between a Rock and a Hard Place

"Personal action is your pathway to success, even if it is a little bit at a time!"
-- Catherine Pulsifer, from Do A Little

"Use the word PERHAPS to change your negative beliefs to possibilities that invite ACTION and, ultimately, to positive beliefs and probabilities." -- Anita Foley, from The Power of "PERHAPS"

"For every failure, there's an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour." -- Mary Kay Ash

"Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again." -- Og Mandino

"Dare to dream, but even more importantly, dare to put action behinds your dreams."
-- Josh Hinds, from Reach Out For Your Dreams

I pay no attention whatever to anybody's praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings. -- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

"When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have."
-- Stephen Hawking, British scientist

"True silence is the rest of the mind; it is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment."
-- William Penn, founder of Pennsylvania
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 35
Page 1 of 1