Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 36

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 36 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 36   Quotes Of The Day 36 EmptySat 9 Jun 2007 - 18:04

It's not the work which kills people, it's the worry. It's not the revolution that destroys machinery it's the friction.
-- Henry Ward Beecher

Forgiveness is the economy of the heart... Forgiveness saves the expense of anger, the cost of hatred, the waste of spirits. -- Hannah More

There is a wonderful, mystical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life – happiness, freedom, and peace of mind – are always attained by giving therm to someone else.

"The power of imagination makes us infinite." -- John Muir, American naturalist

The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining. -- John F. Kennedy

"We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality." -- Iris Murdoch, acclaimed Anglo-Irish author

Forget mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it. Today is your lucky day. -- Will Durant

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." -- Harvey Fierstein

"Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even." -- Muhammad Ali

I will make love my greatest weapon and none on who I call can defend against its force....My love will melt all hearts liken to the sun whose rays soften the coldest day. -- Og Mandino
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 36
Page 1 of 1