Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 44

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 44 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 44   Quotes Of The Day 44 EmptySun 10 Jun 2007 - 19:01

We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it.
-- George Bernard Shaw

"He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying." -- Friedrich Nietzsche, Controversial German philosopher

"If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine." -- Morris West, popular Australian writer

Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, to the next county, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is. -- George Carlin, from How To Stay Young

"Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure."
-- Norman Vincent Peale

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." -- Mark Twain

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. -- Sydney J. Harris

"Within us all there are wells of thought and dynamos of energy which are not suspected until emergencies arise."
-- Thomas J. Watson, American businessman

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true. -- Robert Brault

The nobler sort of man emphasizes the good qualities in others, and does not accentuate the bad. The inferior does the reverse. -- Confucius (551-479 BC) Chinese Philosopher
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 44
Page 1 of 1