Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 93

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 93 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 93   Quotes Of The Day 93 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2007 - 1:59

"There are no rules for architecture for a castle in the clouds." -- Gilbert Keith Chesterton

"We are haunted by an ideal life, and it is because we have within us the beginning and the possibility of it."
-- Phillips Brooks

The life of the individual only has meaning insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful. Life is sacred that is to say, it is the supreme value to which all other values are subordinate.
-- Albert Einstein

When your body mind and soul are healthy and harmonious, you will bring health and harmony to those around you and health and harmony to the world not by withdrawing from the world but by being a healthy living organ of the body of humanity. -- B.K.S. Iyengar

My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. -- Mark Twain

Nothing should be prized more highly than the value of each day. -- Johann von Goethe

Accept the pain, cherish the joys, resolve the regrets, then can come the best of benedictions: "If I had my life to live over, I'd do it all the same." -- Joan McIntosh

No day is so bad that it can't be made better with a nap. -- Carrie Snow

"In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted." -- Bertrand Russell, British philosopher

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. -- T.S. Eliot
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 93
Page 1 of 1