Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 112

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 112 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 112   Quotes Of The Day 112 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007 - 15:04

"One of the major reasons why people are not doing well is because they keep trying to get through the day. A more worthy challenge is to try to get from the day." -- Jim Rohn

"Everyone can think of the one thing that would make life better for them. But people are not so quick to answer the second question: 'What are you doing to make that change come true'." -- Catherine Pulsifer, from WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

"Most of us are trying to balance work, home, and a family life. We tend not to accept the early symptoms of burnout and carry on our daily lives." -- Yasmeen Abdur-Rahman, from Recognize the Early Signs of Burnout

"At times, it is difficult to keep a proper balance in our lives. But, over time, an improper balance will lead to problems." -- Catherine Pulsifer, from A Credit Check on Your Balance

"I would suggest that the quality of one's life is dependant on feeling one's essence, and living the design that is you." -- Charlie Badenhop, from The Rewards and Risks of Personal Freedom

"Pack all there is into your life; you only pass this way once! Sit back and think what is it you enjoy. Take courses, read books, find your passion, your 'wanna do's'." -- Catherine Pulsifer, from WANNA DO'S

"Don't let others change your life, be your own change agent and implement the changes you want! And if an unexpected change occurs in your life, find the positive in it." -- Catherine Pulsifer, from CHANGE

The potential of the average person is like a huge ocean unsailed, a new continent unexplored, a world of possibilities waiting to be released and channeled toward some great good. -- Brian Tracy

Life is no brief candle to me. It is sort of a splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations.
-- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) Irish Playwright

"I have always believed that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value." -- Hermann Hesse, the Pulitzer Prize–winning German writer
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 112
Page 1 of 1