Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 120

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 120 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 120   Quotes Of The Day 120 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007 - 15:27

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you'll never walk alone.
-- Audrey Hepburn (1929-1993) British Actress

There is work that is work and there is play that is play; there is play that is work and work that is play. And in only one of these lie happiness. -- Gelett Burgess

Talk happiness; talk faith; talk health. Say you are well, and all is well with you, and God shall hear your words and make them true. -- Ella Wheeler-Wilcox

To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue... gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness. -- Confucius (551-479 BC) Chinese Philosopher

Let no man turn aside, ever so slightly, from the broad path of honour, on the plausible pretence that he is justified by the goodness of his end. All good ends can be worked out by good means.
-- Charles Dickens (1812-1870) English Novelist

If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. -- Charlotte Bronte

If you have made mistakes...there is always another chance for you...you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down.
-- Mary Pickford (1893-1979) Canadian Actress

Money is a “way of keeping score in life,” says T. Boone Pickens. But that is just for those who like playing the game. The real goal is to live with grace and dignity. You can do that with a small amount of money...or not do it with a fortune. -- Bill Bonner, financial journalist

Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance.
-- Brian Tracy

I used to store my anger and it affected my play. Now I get it out. I'm never rude to my playing partner. I'm very focused on the ball. Then it's over. -- golfer Helen Alfredsson
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 120
Page 1 of 1