Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 6   Quotes Of The Day 6 EmptySun 20 May 2007 - 8:45

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. -- Helen Keller

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same." -- Carlos Castaneda

"I've had enough success for two lifetimes, My success is talent put together with hard work and luck." -- Kareem Abdul-Jabar

"Good luck is a lazy man’s estimate of a worker’s success."

"You don't get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour." -- Jim Rohn

"The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work." -- Mark Twain

"I never did anything worth doing by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work." -- Thomas Edison

"Work while others are wishing." -- William Arthur Ward
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 6
Page 1 of 1