Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 12 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 12   Quotes Of The Day 12 EmptySat 2 Jun 2007 - 23:02

Time and money spent in helping men do more for themselves is far better than mere giving.
-- Henry Ford

"Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: 'I'm with you kid. Let's go.'" -- Maya Angelou

I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going but I'm on the way. -- Carl Sandburg

I find that it is not the circumstances in which we are placed, but the spirit in which we face them, that constitutes our comfort. -- Elizabeth T. King

You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force. -- Publilius Syrus

The thing about creativity is, people are going to laugh at it. Get over it. -- Twyla Tharp

"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end." -- Ursula K. Le Guin

One day in retrospect the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful. -- Sigmund Freud

"Facing it — always facing it — that's the way to get through. Face it!" -- Joseph Conrad

The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open.
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 12
Page 1 of 1