Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 14 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 14   Quotes Of The Day 14 EmptySat 2 Jun 2007 - 23:09

Furnish an example, stop preaching, stop shielding, don't prevent self-reliance and initiative, allow your children to develop along their own lines. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

You must inspire people to give it all they have by using yourself as an example.
-- Byron & Catherine Pulsifer, from Common Traits of a Coach

What you have accomplished in the past is a much stronger example than talking about what you are capable of doing in the future. Actions do speak louder than words!
-- Catherine Pulsifer, from How Valuable Are You?

A wise and good man will turn examples of all sorts to his own advantage. The good he will make his patterns, and strive to equal or excel them. The bad he will by all means avoid.
-- Thomas a Kempis

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." -- Les Brown

"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." -- H. Jackson Brown

"...is anybody happier because you passed his way" is really a question we should all remember as we start each day. Sometimes the smallest gesture can brighten someone's day." -- Catherine Pulsifer from My Grandfathers Collection

"'Someday' and 'one of these days' are losing their grip on my vocabulary. If it's worth seeing or hearing or doing, I want to see and hear and do it now." -- Author Unknown from Dear Bertha...

"Life is not a 'brief candle'. It is a splendid torch that I want to make burn as brightly as possible before handing on to future generations." -- George Bernard Shaw

"Get up as soon as you wake up. If you lie in bed, you may use up as much nervous energy living your day in advance as you would in actual accomplishment of the day's work." -- Author Unknown from Ten Ways to Worry Less and Accomplish More
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 14
Page 1 of 1