Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 20 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 20   Quotes Of The Day 20 EmptySun 3 Jun 2007 - 8:50

"Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained." -- Marie Curie, pioneering Polish-born French chemist

Unswerving loyalty to duty, constant devotion to truth, and a clear conscience will overcome every discouragement and surely lead the way to usefulness and high achievement.
-- Grover Cleveland

"I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow."
-- Julia Cameron, American author

Those who turn good (organizations) into great (organizations) are motivated by a deep creative urge and an inner compulsion for sheer unadulterated excellence for its own sake.
-- Jim Collins, author of "Good to Great"

"I learn by going where I have to go." -- Theodore Roethke, American poet

"There can be no vulnerability without risk; there can be no community without vulnerability; there can be no peace, and ultimately no life, without community." -- M. Scott Peck

"It is easy to follow, but it is uninteresting to do easy things. We find out about ourselves only when we take risks, when we challenge and question." -- Magdalena Abakanowicz

The night has a thousand eyes, And the day but one;
Yet the light of the bright world dies, With the dying sun.
The mind has a thousand eyes, And the heart but one;
Yet the light of a whole life dies, When love is done. -- Francis W. Bourdillon

Even though there may be times
It seems I'm far away
Never wonder where I am
'Cause I am always by your side. -- Celine Dion (The Power of Love)

Love does not die easily.
It is a living thing.
It thrives in the face
of all life's hazards,
save one--neglect. -- James Bryden
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 20
Page 1 of 1