Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 29

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 29 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 29   Quotes Of The Day 29 EmptyTue 5 Jun 2007 - 18:42

"You can give in to the failure messages and be a bitter deadbeat of excuses. Or you can choose to be happy and positive and excited about life." -- A.L. Williams

"You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses." -- Ziggy

"There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude.
The big difference is whether it is positive or negative." -- W. Clement Stone

"I had no shoes and complained, until I met a man who had no feet." -- Indian Proverb

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
-- Herm Albright

"Be conscious of your attitude. Work extra hard at keeping your attitude positive in all kinds of weather, through all the challenges of life." -- Catherine Pulsifer, from All Is Going Well?

"Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down." -- Charles F. Kettering

"Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can't be done."
-- Bo Bennett

"A 'positive attitude' is definitely one of the keys to success. My definition of a positive attitude is a simple one: Looking for the good in all circumstances."
-- Catherine Pulsifer, from Authors Introduction (partial) to Wings of Wisdom

I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person. -- Rita Mero
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 29
Page 1 of 1