Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 80

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 80 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 80   Quotes Of The Day 80 EmptySat 4 Aug 2007 - 1:30

Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden. -- Corrie Ten Boom

Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health, and is as friendly to the mind as to the body. -- Jose Addison

When eating a fruit, think of the person who planted the tree. -- Vietnamese saying

I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing – that is was all started by a mouse. -- Walt Elias Disney

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Every time I think I'm getting old, something else happens. -- Lillian Carter

The most difficult thing I have ever had to do is follow the guidance I prayed for. -- Albert Schweitzer

Man is happy only as he finds work worth doing -- and does it well. -- E. Merrill Root (1895-1973) American Writer

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. -- Andy Warhol

The greatest pleasure I know is to do a good action by stealth, and to have it found out by accident.
-- Charles Lamb (1775-1834) British Essayist
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 80
Page 1 of 1