Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 83

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 83 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 83   Quotes Of The Day 83 EmptySat 4 Aug 2007 - 1:34

The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.

"Change is inevitable . . . adapting to change is unavoidable, it's how you do it that sets you together or apart."
-- William Ngwako Maphoto

"Change always comes bearing gifts." -- Price Pritchett

"By Changing Your Thinking, You change your beliefs..." -- By Changing Your Thinking

'The mind has exactly the same power as the hands; not merely to grasp the world, but to change it." -- Colin Wilson

"When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world." -- I Wanted To Change The World

"The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind." -- William Blake

"How can you change your attitude? When dealing with a situation try and find the good in it."
-- How To Change Your Attitudes

"The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress." -- Charles F. Kettering

“Change is as inexorable as time, yet nothing meets with more resistance." -- Benjamin Disraeli
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 83
Page 1 of 1