Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 100

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 100 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 100   Quotes Of The Day 100 EmptySun 16 Sep 2007 - 11:53

If we are striving, if we are working, if we are trying, to the best of our ability, to improve day by day, then we are in the line of our duty. -- Heber J. Grant

Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. -- Robert Francis Kennedy

Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things.
-- Frank Clark

I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them. -- Pablo Picasso

The average estimate themselves by what they do, the above average by what they are.
-- Johann Friedrich Von Schiller

A man may fulfill the object of his existence by asking a questions he cannot answer, and attempting a task he cannot achieve. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

The only way around is through. -- Robert Frost

Where the willingness is great, the difficulties cannot be great. -- Niccoló Machiavelli

Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work. -- H. L. Hunt
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 100
Page 1 of 1