Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 104

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 104 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 104   Quotes Of The Day 104 EmptySun 16 Sep 2007 - 11:58

There are no guarantees. From the viewpoint of fear, none are strong enough. From the viewpoint of love, none are necessary. -- Emmanuel

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers. -- Helen Adams Keller

To win without risk is to triumph without glory. -- Pierre Corneille

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. -- William James

A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. -- Hugh Downs

Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. -- Albert Einstein

The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -- Scott Hamilton

I never expect to lose. Even when I'm the underdog, I still prepare a victory speech.
-- H. Jackson Browne

What we think or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do. -- John Ruskin

Another man's soul is darkness. -- Russian proverb
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 104
Page 1 of 1