Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 117

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 117 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 117   Quotes Of The Day 117 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007 - 15:20

"I believed that anything was possible, or at least because I didn't put together everyone else's 'facts' and believe that winning was impossible." -- Yanni

"When you develop yourself to the point where your belief in yourself is so strong that you know you can accomplish anything you put your mind to, your future will be unlimited." -- Brian Tracy

"Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve." -- Mary Kay Ash

"Marilyn's story reinforces my beliefs that no matter what your age, you can learn and do whatever you set your mind on." -- Catherine Pulsifer, from Mixed Blessings

"We have become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams." -- Jimmy Carter

"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy." -- Norman Vincent Peale

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning." -- Mahatma Gandhi

"Today, for many the burden of self doubt and insecurity will be lifted by the security and confidence of empowerment. Why not you?" -- Steve Maraboli, from Why Not You?

"A mind that questions everything, unless strong enough to bear the weight of its ignorance, risks questioning itself and being engulfed in doubt." -- Emile Durkheim

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 117
Page 1 of 1