Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 15 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 15   Quotes Of The Day 15 EmptySat 2 Jun 2007 - 23:22

"Each of my days are miracles.
I won't waste my day; I won't throw away miracle." -- Kelley Vicstrom

"The trick is not how much pain you feel--but how much joy you feel. Any idiot can feel pain. Life is full of excuses to feel pain, excuses not to live, excuses, excuses, excuses." -- Erica Jong

I believe with all my heart that civilization has produced nothing finer than a man or woman who thinks and practices true tolerance. -- Frank Knox

"...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson from Success

"Every person, all the events of your life, are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you." -- Richard Bach

Employment gives health, sobriety, and morals. Constant employment and well-paid labor produce general prosperity, content, and cheerfulness. -- Daniel Webster

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. -- Helen Keller

Forgiveness is the economy of the heart... Forgiveness saves the expense of anger, the cost of hatred, the waste of spirits. -- Hannah More

When you feel down because you didn’t get what you want, just sit tight and be happy, because God has thought of something better to give you.

"Successful people see alternatives and are willing to try different ways. People who only see failure are unable to see another way and give up to easily." -- Catherine Pulsifer, from Hope
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 15
Page 1 of 1