Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 42

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 42 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 42   Quotes Of The Day 42 EmptySun 10 Jun 2007 - 17:44

The best portion of a good man's life is the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. -- William Wordsworth (1770-1850) English poet

The moment of enlightenment is when a person's dreams of possibilities become images of probabilities." -- Vic Braden

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
-- Doug Larson

Setting an example is not the main means of influencing another, it is the only means.
-- Albert Einstein

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice. -- Author Unknown, from The Road To Success is Always Under Construction

Nothing is so contagious as example; and we never do any great good or evil which does not produce its like. -- Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Society is always taken by surprise at any new example of common sense. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have ever deemed it more honorable and more profitable, too, to set a good example than to follow a bad one. -- Thomas Jefferson

There are numerous examples of people throughout the world who have overcome handicaps to achieve great success. -- Dare 2 B U

"Most success springs from an obstacle or failure. I became a cartoonist largely because I failed in my goal of becoming a successful executive." -- Scott Adams
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 42
Page 1 of 1