Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 43

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 43 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 43   Quotes Of The Day 43 EmptySun 10 Jun 2007 - 18:35

"First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination." -- Napoleon Hill

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which, more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome." -- William James

"All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. Great works are often born on a street corner or in a restaurant's revolving door." -- Albert Camus

I would rather live in a world where my life is surrounded by mystery than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it. -- Kitty O'Meill Collins

It is not good for all our wishes to be filled; through sickness we recognize the value of health; through evil, the value of good; through hunger, the value of food; through exertion, the value of rest. -- Greek saying

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. -- Anaïs Nin

“First we form habits then they form us.
Conquer your bad habits, or they’ll eventually conquer you.” -- Dr. Rob Gilbert

"The best way to break a bad habit is to drop it." -- Leo Aikman

"Moral excellence comes about as a result of habit. We become just by doing just acts." -- Aristotle

"Feeling sorry for yourself and your present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have." -- Dale Carnegie
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 43
Page 1 of 1