Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 85

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 85 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 85   Quotes Of The Day 85 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2007 - 1:43

"What is hope? Hope is wishing for a thing to come true; faith is believing that it will come true."
-- Norman Vincent Peale

"The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."
-- Allan K. Chalmers

"I got nothing that I asked for--but everything I had hoped for, Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. -- Author Unknown, from I Asked

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." -- Martin Luther King, Jr

Hope is the dream of a waking man."
-- Diogenes

"When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better." -- Pauline R. Kezer

"Hope is a good breakfast, but a poor supper." -- American Proverb

"If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability." -- Henry Ford

"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof." -- Barbara Kingsolver

"Never let go of hope - dream, take action, and get that transfer to live the life you wish." -- Catherine Pulsifer
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 85
Page 1 of 1