Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 121

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 121 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 121   Quotes Of The Day 121 EmptySun 23 Sep 2007 - 15:30

If there is any kindness I can show, any good thing I can do to any fellow human being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again. -- William Penn

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you until it seems that you cannot hold on for a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. -- Harriet Beecher Stowe

Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained. -- Arthur Somers Roche

Women observe subconsciously a thousand little details, without knowing they are doing so. Their subconscious mind adds these little things together--and they call the result intuition. -- Agatha Christie

“Remember that happiness is as contagious as gloom. It should be the first duty of those who are happy to let others know of their gladness.” -- Maurice Materlinck

"We have the ability to determine our happiness hour by hour and day by day, through our thoughts and actions. We make that choice every morning when we get out of bed."
-- Catherine Pulsifer, from Happiness Is Not The Absence of Problems

“Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” -- Helen Keller

"If you ever find happiness by hunting for it, you will find it, as the old woman did her lost spectacles, safe on her own nose all the time.” -- Josh Billings

"Did you ever see an unhappy horse?
Did you ever see a bird that had the blues?
One reason why birds and horses are not unhappy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses." -- Dale Carnegie

"If you love what you do, then it is no longer work. The money you earn is secondary when you love your work. Money can never buy happiness, or peace of mind." -- Catherine Pulsifer, from Love What You Do
Back to top Go down
SNHI89
member baru

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Quotes Of The Day 121 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes Of The Day 121   Quotes Of The Day 121 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2007 - 14:45

cehh...kat sini bnyk quotes...kalu dlu tau amik kat sini jer...
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 121
Page 1 of 1