Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 19

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 19 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 19   Quotes Of The Day 19 EmptySun 3 Jun 2007 - 8:46

"It seems to me that people have vast potential. Most people can do extraordinary things if they have the confidence or take the risks. Yet most people don't. They sit in front of the telly and treat life as if it goes on forever." -- Philip Adams

"Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth." -- Katherine Mansfield

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you until it seems that you cannot hold on for a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. -- Harriet Beecher Stowe

"I don't dwell in the past; I don't wallow in old events and emotions. I don't waste time on regret. No use going over and over the details of what already happened." -- Yanni

"Winning is not a sometime thing: it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing." -- Vince Lombardi

"Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year -- and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!" -- Anthony Robbins

"Goals will help you to use your time both efficiently and effectively. People without goals usually accomplish much less than they are capable of achieving." -- Catherine Pulsifer, from Wings for Goals

Some people say I have attitude - maybe I do. But I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there.
-- Venus Williams, US tennis champion

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. -- Michael Jordan

"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity." -- Gilda Radner, endearingly goofy American comedian
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 19
Page 1 of 1