Kolekolek Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes Of The Day 23

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabella
member baru
Arabella

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Quotes Of The Day 23 Empty
PostSubject: Quotes Of The Day 23   Quotes Of The Day 23 EmptyTue 5 Jun 2007 - 18:05

The person who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore. -- Dale Carnegie

I speak the truth not so much as I would, but as much as I dare, and I dare a little more as I grow older. -- Michel de Montaigne

Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves. -- Lord Byron

Rest not. Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die. Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward. They may be beaten, but they may start a winning game. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I believe the most important single thing, beyond discipline and creativity is daring to dare.
-- Maya Angelou

All glory comes from daring to begin. -- Eugene F. Ware

Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true. -- Lyman Frank Baum

It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong. -- Abraham Lincoln

I believe that one of life's greatest risks is never daring to risk. -- Oprah Winfrey
Back to top Go down

Quotes Of The Day 23
Page 1 of 1